PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
We are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our website users. If you have any questions regarding how we protect your privacy contact us here.
This notice relates to www.carrieanddavidgrant.com
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in a number of different ways. Here is what we do and why we do it.
Name and email address:
We collect your email address whenever you submit an enquiry via our contact form.
Information about your device and how you use our website- IP Address, device type, location:
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to users' needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes only.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We DO NOT, and WILL NOT, sell or share any of your personal data to any third party- including your name, email address, location, device type or location.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain all messages and information sent via our contact form but you can contact us here at any time to request all your data to be deleted.
You have many rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data to you
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
CHANGES TO HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make it clear on our website and social media, or by other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please get in touch f you:
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice
- Would like us to stop using your information
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
Please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.